Bunny pancakes recipe
Here’s a fun idea for Easter morning. Let your imagination take the lead, and catch him before he hops away!
· 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 2 T sugar
· 1 egg
· 1 cup (250ml) milk
· 2 T butter
· 1 banana
· 24 choc chips
· 32 white mini marshmallows
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and sugar. Add egg and milk and whisk until well combined.
2. Melt butter in a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat.
3. Use a spoon to create pancake shapes.
· You will need one large circle for the body, a smaller circle for the head, two small circles for the feet and two triangles for the ears.
4. Cook for 1-2 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
5. Peel banana and slice into 8 pieces. Top small pancake circles with a slice of banana and three choc chips to create feet.
6. Arrange pancakes on plate. Start with the ears. Top with the head piece, slightly overlapping, then the body piece. Finally, carefully place the decorated feet overlapping the bottom of the body. Arrange mini marshmallows to create the fluffy tail.
· Recipe from kidspot.co.nz